Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bessey Vacation first California

My parents are so amazing and decided to take my entire family on a vacation to Kaui!! There was a total of 28 people, 16 grandkids, and 12 adults. 14 of the grandkids are 6 and under! It was a blast and I would go back in a heartbeat with the exception that I left my sweet baby Chloe behind with Grandma Davis and missed her A TON!! We first headed to California for 2 days until our flight to Kauai on Monday!

We had a blast in Cali and did so many fun things for the kiddos! Including going to San Francisco and playing for a day, which was so fun!

The kids were so excited to see all their cousins!!


We headed to one of the first playgrounds 



There is a cement slide that is way fun that you take a piece of cardboard and ride down on it! 









 Lunch and feeding pigeons 
 Grandma and Grandpa of course spoiled them with the merry go around! 


 And received plenty of loves because of it!

Then we headed to Fisherman's Wharf, 


Then headed here for dinner and oh my word....I think I ate my own weight in carbs!! Highly recommend this place! mmm...my mouth waters just thinking of it! 

 Ok so Tes had to pee and it was Sunday so all the starbucks on every corner was closed! Finally we found a Jack in the box and turns out you have to pay a quarter and the quarter machine was broken! So we found a parking lot somewhere and tried our hardest to be discrete about it! Turns out Tes has some serious distance and she ended up peeing all over my skirt while laughing and wiggling her hips! It was so funny! 

 Then we got to see the Golden Gate Bridge while it was all foggy which was super fun! 


And next stop early morning flight to Kauai  

1 comment:

  1. Yay for updateing!!! Yes, let's go back now I will go with you this minute!!! Best vacation ever and so much fun family time and laughs!!! I love your cute smiling face and miss it tons!!!

    ReplyDelete