Thursday, August 8, 2013

24th of July and Bear Lake!

Last minute we were able to go up to Bountiful for 24th of July and to go to Bear lake! It was such a blast! 

Fireworks! 



More water park time!!

Pizza factory

Bubble bath fun! 

Rec center swimming! 

Me backing into my sisters car with our brand new van (Mike wasn't too happy) 
Headed to Bear Lake. Stopped for some yummy Aggie ice cream. mmm
Love this place more then anything! Wish I could live there all summer! 
























Oh I have missed tubing I wish we would've had the boat longer so I could tube all night!!










Then Tes got lucky with another bday party with her Ariel cake! 







Just love them all so so much!


1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOO happy you got to come play!!! There is almost no place better then bearlake!!!!!! I have loved all this Davis time I am getting this summer!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete