Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chloe May Davis

So I wanted to wait until after the 9th for this baby to come so Mike and I could celebrate one last Anniversary, but sweet Chloe wanted out. We headed to the hospital Wed. afternoon and they decided to keep us.  
Here we are so excited! 
 So I got an epidural and it was great but then right after they broke my water I started feeling all the contractions no matter how many times I pushed that happy epidural boost button! Then I started feeling pressure and told my nurse and she said it time to push. 
Here is a pic of Mike being so good trying to make me laugh when I am scared to death because I can feel everything. Notice I'm gripping the handle bars in fear while trying to smile. 
 It ended up going great and even though I felt mostly everything it was the coolest experience and I loved every second of it!!!
Dad so proud! 
 Born 9:24 pm 6lbs. 15 oz. 19 inches
 I may have said to mike during this moment that I was ready to have another one right now. Everyone got a good laugh from it but I wasn't joking!!! :)
 Washing her gorgeous dark head of hair!
Deciding what to eat was great since I was starving and Mike had everyone laughing because of the way he was ordering and just being his goofy self!  
 The proud parents ready to get some sleep!
 The kids came to meet their new sister the next day and loved it! Tes is very sweet with her and just gives her lots of kisses! Dax is already super protective of her and didn't want to stop holding her! 
 Our first family picture of 5!


 It was mine and Mikes 5th anniversary and so we decided to do a family pizza party that night at the hospital since me and baby had to stay another night (just to keep checking Chloe's blood sugar) 
Mike got me these super cute necklace's 

 I had to snap some pics of this gorgeous baby when she was wide awake! 

 Tes pretending to be a new mommy! 
 Me checking her belly...
 Happy 5 years honey!!
 Finally the next day we were able to go home! I was not staying any longer! I packed my bags, got dressed and just waited for them to give me some papers to sign! 
Loving his new baby girl!
 So proud to be her momma!
 Going home!
 My cute mom got us these fun balloons, which have been a major hit with the kids! 
Funny Face! 
 Welcome home baby Chloe!
Loving my time with my girls! 
I'm sure there will be plenty more updates of this sweet girl to come! 
I am so grateful for my amazing husband and all his hard work so I can stay home with my 3 gorgeous, amazing, smart kiddos and raise them! It is a huge blessing and I love being a stay at home mom more then anything! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE This adorable post and ur cute family!!! I can't even say how excited I am she came so early so we can love on her!!! I am counting down the days until I get to meet her and give all you guys hugs!!! Way to go on another adorable Davis kid!!! So happy for you guys!!! Yes please keep more pictures coming and try to relax and let Mom spoil you! LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chels!! She is so precious and you look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay she is gorgeous! and you have 3 kids!!!! crazy!! AND look at you all gorgeous and dressed to go home... you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete