Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Memories!

This past month has been so fun and so nice with all the warm weather and fun new neighbors! 
 A cute family that Mike knows the couple from high school is renting the place next door and they have two little boys our kids age. They spend everyday playing in the back yard and have become best friends! 
She invited us to do a little swimming at her moms one day and the kids loved it!! 

 Making sure she will be safe enough in all those floaties! haha 
 enjoying Popsicles! 
 Doing a dance party and they all decided to dance laying down. It was nap time :)
 Time for sidewalk paint!


We went shopping and decided to get some water guns. We came home and I was unloading groceries from the van when I notice mike and dax had gone missing and some of the water guns were open. Me and Tes filled up our guns and headed outside to find Dax and dad waiting for us around the corner! The water fight lasted a long time and we had some great laughs! I really do love these kids more then anything and there is NOTHING better then being their parents!!! 

 My cute sister and her family got to come visit!! which we always love!! 













 Then we headed up north for Easter fun!

































 Pedicures were heavenly! 


 I was definitely relaxed! 

 
Olive garden.. singing for his bday coming up sunday! 
 Adult hunt!! Walked away with candy, cash, and some good gift cards :)

getting ready for the easter bunny! 
 Happy Easter!! 
The kids got goggles from the bunny and Tes wouldn't take hers off! Dax's weren't working or I'm sure he would've had his on too! Tes also decided to lay flat on her belly face totally in the carpet and go for a swim...It was hilarious! 



Finished their puzzles and looking at the giant bunny feet! 





Easter pics! 


Then we headed back home! And finished off the Easter celebrations with the Davis family egg hunt! 
 We took home some yummy stuff! 



2 comments:

  1. I love you, I MIss you and I CAN't wait to see you guys. Tess looks awesome she is getting so big. I wish we could have been there easter, it was so fun last year we really missed everyone. your belly looks so cute I am glad that you still have it and didn't go into premature labor. you really had me going. hehe.... love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy some of your march memories included seeing us!!! we are so happy you guys came to play! It is always so much funner with at least some of the family here!! Love you much and hope the kids are doing better!!

    ReplyDelete