Thursday, December 27, 2012

November Post!

I will admit I have been a major blog slacker! I am sure I can think of lots of excuses but to be honest I am just lazy! But today my kids have been jumping on their new trampoline all day long and I have had some time! :) So with little words and LOTS of pics here is what our November looked like! 
Homemade pizza night! 


 Trip up north to see the family!
Us girls had a twilight saga night...we missed Kaylyn and Jessica very much! 
 Mike won twice at the turkey shoot on sat. 
 Made cookies with cousins! 





 Put up gorgeous xmas tree's! 
 While playing games! 




 Deep fried a turkey!


 Mom did lots of bday and xmas shopping with me! 


 Had a fun Thanksgiving and then it was time for Christmas season! Our fun new friend FOO FOO showed up on our door step after a request to Santa! 

 Some shot gun shooting! I will brag I didn't shoot much because I was in heels and a skirt but the few times I did shoot I nailed those clay pigeons and looked pretty good doing it haha! 

Had some family xmas parties where mike rocked the Mustache! 

 And got our tree up and ready to decorate! 
Next Post December fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, how are your kids so big? We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss your guts soooo much. your kids are so cute and it looks like nov. was a blast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I got to spend some of November with you!!! I would not have wanted to see Twilight without you!!! It was so much fun!! I am glad you are blogging again!!!

    ReplyDelete